My Blog

This is my little blog of my little life in my little house in New York's Hudson Valley.

Thanks for following...
Questo e' il mio piccolo blog della mia piccola vita nella mia piccola casa nella Hudson Valley dello Stato di New York.
Grazie per seguirmi, vi abbraccio tutte.
NOTA: Mi scusi il mio italiano, non parlo bene, ma io imparo e provo. Per favore, correggimi.


Sunday, December 18, 2011

One Year Anniversary / Anniversario di un Anno

December 27 is the one year anniversary of my father's death.

27 Dicembre e' il primo anniversario della morte di mio padre.



Well, I am going to be so busy the next 2 weeks I will not be able to post or comment much, so Merry Christmas to all .....  
Thanks to all you sweet ladies for being my Blog Friends.

Adesso, ho molto da fare, qunidi, vi aguro un Buon Natale...
Vi ringrazio per i dolcissime amicizia negli mondo di "Blog."
Baci, baci, baci !!!!!

15 comments:

  1. Ciao cara, auguro anche a te un felice Natale.
    Un bacione ed un grande abbraccio
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you as you prepare for the one year anniversary of your dad's passing.

    And also sending wishes for a very Merry Christmas too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending blessings to you, Lorraine. December 26th is my dad's anniversary - 33 years. His birthday was the 22nd. Christmas can be bittersweet. ((hugs)) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cara,
    mi dispiace tanto per il tuo papà...
    ...ti sono vicina, io ho perso la mia mamma nell'anno 2006...
    ...mi manca tantissimo!

    Ti abbraccio forte e auguro a te e alla tua famiglia un dolce Natale...

    M@ddy

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Lorraine! My heart goes out to you as you approach this time. I do understand how you feel...my daddy past away Dec. 13, 1997, and Christmas is just not the same without him.
    Blessings and Merry Christmas!
    Shelia:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tesoro ciao, perdonami se non sono molto presente ultimamente, ma sono presa da tanti impegni. Ti sono vicina nel ricordo di tuo padre e ti abbraccio calorosamente augurando a te e ai tuoi cari un sereno e dolce Natale.
    Con affetto, bacioni
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cosa si prova e mi dispiace tanto ma ti son vicina :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ciao tesoro è un bel post e ti sono accanto.
    Buone Feste anche a te.
    Merry Christmas....
    isa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cara Lorraine domani è la vigilia di Natale,ti faccio tanti auguri di cuore a te e famiglia,baci,cara amica!Rosetta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ciao Lorraine... Buon Natale anche a te e tutta la tua famiglia!
    Con affetto Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Auguro un magico e sereno
    Natale a te e ai tuoi cari.
    Un abbraccio
    Susy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sorry I'm late in seeing this, Lorraine. You have my sympathies on you father's anniversary... My parents have passed, and I miss them and think of them every day! My father died when I was 19. I STILL miss him so much, I was a "Daddy's Girl" -- so I know you must be missing your Dad so much also. Just know that your father is looking out for you and helping you from Heaven!
    Best,
    Gloria xxoo

    ReplyDelete